Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Anniversary Nana and Pops!

The final destination of our road trip was Lake Tahoe.  My grandparents were celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary, and we got to celebrate with them! My uncle and aunt just finished their new beautiful cabin near Homewood.  The cabin was amazing and the location couldn't be better.  It was great to spend some time with my family and catch up with cousins that I don't get to see enough!
Relax and Chill!

Happy to be out of the car and with Gogo!


Mom not so sure this was a good idea, Dad looking for the brakes.

Location, location, location!

Isaac with Nana and Jessie

Nana and Pops with their daughter Christy and her husband Jeff.

Isaac keeping us entertained

View from the lake 
My dad just missed the shot of my huge backflip, didn't quite stick the landing!!!

Pops and Gogo!

Lauren making it look easy.

Not photoshop! Lindsey was amazing!

Lindsey wake surfing.

Lindsey thinking about school starting in a few weeks.


See, that wasn't so bad!

Jeff and Debi SUP



We ate very well! 

And then the power went out.

Happy Anniversary Nana and Pops! What a great example to us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment